When: Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Time: 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Sharp Rees-Stealy at Scripps Ranch, 10670 Wexford Street, San Diego 92131
- Learn the latest skincare tips for women of every age, presented by Sharp Rees-Stealy
- Discover how to look your best with hair and make up tips and see on the spot make-overs, presented by Quattra Via Salon
- Learn the exercise tips designed to keep you feeling your best, presented by the YMCA
- Vintage Fashion Show with decades of fashion, presented by Studio 158
- Ask the Doctor
- Relaxing chair massages
- Get Important health screenings
- Gourmet appetizers
- Learn tips to help you lose weight and keep it off
Operation Ball Gown
The purpose of the Operation Ball Gown project is to collect new and gently-used prom dresses and ball gowns that will be provided to the spouses of active duty enlisted personnel so that they can attend the annual Navy and Marine Corps Birthday Balls held in October and November.
For some wives, getting a dress is the difference between going to the ball or staying home.
Dresses will be collected on Wednesday, March 19 at the Evening of Healthy, Beauty, Fashion & Fitness event. We ask that you bring the gowns cleaned and on a hanger. We will also be collecting evening shoes, purses and shawls to compliment the dress.
Collected items will go to the Camp Pendleton Armed Services YMCA to distribute at their annual Ball Gown Giveaway for Active Duty military and family members.
Camp Pendleton Armed Services YMCA is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax deductible.