Wednesday, August 26, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
In partnership with
- Virtual Wine Tasting Experience
- Attendees will visit four different locations at Bernardo Winery from the safety and comfort of their own home
- Interact with winemakers, celebrity chefs, and other pros as they take you through a tasting in each rotating Zoom room
- Visit Bernardo Winery at a time of your choice
- Attendees will receive an e-Ticket to use for a tasting flight or glass of Wine
- Special guest Jackie Foster will live stream a musical performance
*details subject to change without notice
- $39 | General Admission
Your event links were sent by email on August 21 from San Diego Women's Week using Eventbrite.
If you need assistance please email us by clicking here.
- Welcome and musical performance by Jackie Foster.
- Appetizer Segment with Tammy Lee, KSON Morning Radio personality paired with Bernardo Winery’s Asst Chef Steve Merrix. This duo will create an Appetizer and pair with a BW Wine from their Premier Event Venue Rosarios Pavilion.
- Entrée Segment featuring District Attorney Summer Stephan paired with BW Executive Chef Yakub. These two will create an interactive entrée for your summer get together paired with another BW wine direct from The Kitchen at Bernardo Winery.
- Pastry Dessert creation featuring Kathleen Bade of Fox News and Winemaker Ross Rizzo live from the Winery Cellar.
- All things Coffee at Manzanita Roasting featuring Coffee trivia and Coffee Mocktails for Summer fun! Featuring Sam and Weston with a special guest Josh Kopelman from Dining Out San Diego.
*Agenda subject to change.
Disclaimer: Portions of this program may be filmed and/or photographed. By attending, you consent to its unrestricted use, as deemed appropriate by North San Diego Business Chamber. Click here to see our complete Notice of Filming and Photography.